- WV Living Will
- WV Medical Power of Attorney
- WV Combined Living Will/Medical Power of Attorney
- Frequently Asked Questions and Forms
- E-Directive Registry Opt-In Form
- Physician Orders for Scope of Treatment (POST) brochure
- Physician Orders for Scope of Treatment (POST) manual
- Do Not Resuscitate brochure
- Palliative Care brochure
- Hospice Services in the Nursing Home Facility brochure
- WV Mental Health Advance Directive (MHAD)
- WV Mental Health Advance Directive (MHAD) Fact Sheet
- Advance Directive Revocation Form
Advance Care Planning
For the most current information on advance care planning, visit the National Health Care Decisions Day website, the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization CaringInfo website, or the Prepare For your Care website.
For the most current information on palliative care and palliative care services, visit Get Palliative Care at getpalliativecare.org.
Grief & Loss
For the most current information on grief and loss visit the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization CaringInfo website at caringinfo.org.
Still have questions?
If you have more questions on advance directive form completion, click on the FAQS link to the left, visit the Contact the WVCEOLC page, or call us at 877-209-8086.
West Virginians want their wishes respected and their pain controlled near the end of life. The Center for End-of-Life Care provides information to patients and families so that they can make informed choices and receive the treatment they want.